Wavetree is committed to protecting your information and being clear about what information we collect
about you and how we use it. If you are on our mailing list, work for an organisation that uses our services
or products or a visitor to this website, we want to explain in this privacy notice how we respect your rights.
Hermes Systems is a limited company (registered in England & Wales, company number: 5582319) whose
registered office is Hermes House, Andoversford Link, Andoversford Industrial Estate, Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire GL54 4LB.
We have a director responsible for data protection and compliance with GDPR. If you have any questions
about our privacy notice or about your personal information, you can contact them using the address
above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page to reflect changes in law or our
privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice regularly. This notice was published in
How we got your information
• You may have given us your personal data yourself. For example, you might have given us your
business card at an event, emailed us requesting information or submitted an employment
• Your organisation may have given us your personal data because your role is key to the products or
services they have acquired.
• We might have acquired your data from a marketing company which obtained your consent to pass
your details to relevant 3rd parties and which in turn complies with privacy legislation.
What information we collect
The information that you provide to us may include:
• Your name
• Your place of employment and job title
• Contact information such as physical address, business email address, and phone number. We will
only use and keep personal email addresses and phone number, if you have specifically asked us to
• Information you provide when submitting an employment application
• Information you provide when you make a request or otherwise contact us
What we will do with your information
• We may contact you with news about our organisation, new products, services or upcoming events
• We may use the information you provided us with for internal administration and in the pursuit of
a contract you may have with us.
• We will provide you with the information that you may have requested.
How we protect your information/Security
We are committed to keep your personal data secure and have implemented a range of physical, technical
and organisational security measures, for example, access control, encryption, and secure transfer of data.
[At WaveTree we hold CyberEssentials certification.]
How long we keep your information
Whenever we collect your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for
which it was collected. Our retention periods are set to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations.
How you can control your information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate using the address details provided above or email email@example.com.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can withdraw consent at any time by writing to us or unsubscribing when you receive an email. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and if you wish to do so, please use the above email address to inform us of your complaint.